Mt. Diablo UU Church is a place where our greatest joys can be celebrated and where we can be held in times of change and loss. Our community offers many ways to plug into meaningful relationships:
- Sample a Community Circle for conversation about issues of worth.
- Volunteer to give of your time and talents.
- Find others who know your experience through our Young Adult potlucks, Elder Journey, Men’s Breakfast, Open Women’s Group, and Grief, Caretakers, and Transitions support groups.
- Join us for a community meal or fun-filled event.
- Sing in the choir, take part in a Buildings and Grounds work party, make coffee, serve a meal, or rustle up some fun.
Our many active groups welcome your participation.
For general information contact the church office.
55 Eckley Lane
Walnut Creek, CA 94596