There are many ways to donate to MDUUC:
- add your gift to the collection basket on Sunday
- mail a check to the church office
- bill pay from your bank (see below)
- donate by credit card.
However you choose to give to MDUUC, many thanks!
An easy way to pay your pledge is online through your bank. Your bank probably has some form of online electronic bill payment system. Most banks provide this service free to you and, unlike using credit card, there also is no fee charged to MDUUC. Here is an example of how to setup payment of your pledge directly from your bank account.
- Log into your Online Banking and select the Bill Pay tab
- Under Bill Pay Options select Add Payees
- Select Add Payee and input payee’s name, address, and phone as:
MDUUC 55 Eckley Lane Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (925) 934-3135
- For account name put: 2017-2018 Pledge
- Input the type of payment, payment date, bank account you’d like to use, and payment amount
- Select Add Payment
To make monthly payments (or other intervals):
- In Bill Pay, select the Autopay link
- Select “Pay automatically at regular intervals”. A form will open, simply fill it out with your payee and payment information, frequency of payments, as well as start and end date for your I.
- Save Changes to complete your Autopay setup.