MDUUC Ratifies Make it So: 2020! Vision, Six Strategic Focus Areas
On January 29, 2017, MDUUC’s congregation voted to affirm the six vision statements as strategic focus areas of the church for the coming three years, to 2020.
We have affirmed that MDUUC:
- exuberantly multicultural
- supportive of families and multigenerational
- inspirational worship, restorative spiritual practices, and
- put our values into action, by working for justice.
We will power this work with:
- communications for connection, and
- expanded and sustained stewardship.
Click for goals details. (56kb)
Click for presentation. (3.3mb pdf)
Next up: Inter-Council Leadership In-Person Meeting Has Moved to Saturday, April 29th – 2-4 pm. All Council Conveners should please email the brief reports on progress thus far, and milestone objectives defined to email@example.com – BEFORE MARCH 18, 2017. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions.